I still cannot believe what I wore to town just now. Plainly shorts and a S&K top. And we went to Far East plaza, Wisma Atria.. etc shopping! It was kinda unexpected too.
Met Kel and Mu to get Jaszs' birthday present and cake. We got her a Esprit's perfume. Yup.
Had a small celebration at Starbucks before heading to town. Cos' the birthday wanted to shop(she's rich now la! with 2 angpows) and we just went along. Can possibly ask her to go alone right? So Kel and I began to zi qi qi ren and started displaying our acting skills.
"Where's our beach ball?" Okay. I think only we geddit. It's so silly. BUT! I love it.
Saw Mr and Mrs Rainbow. =x
Took neoprints.Will upload soon I hope.
EOM is scaring me out. I'm at a total lost.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
8:22 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand